Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the first time I picked up my lady friend in my RT she was a little afraid while I was driving (I wasn't driving wild) so a few dates later I asked her to drive it like a block to her house :D so she was like ok I dont want to but ok, when she drove pass her house I was like where we going she said "I can't stop, this thing drives great, its smooth, fast if you need to get out of dodge, I see why you enjoy it so much and she went on to add I thought the car was going faster that what it is going it just looks so strong and mean and fast" I said I was wondering why you would look nervous when you got in but you were relax when I drive my truck but all in all she loves to drive it, hopefully I didnt make a mistake by letting her sit behine the wheel. :smileup:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really? nope she will have to pry it from my cold hands, lol. Oh now she asking if we driving that on our trip to NC in a few weeks, nope you get to drive the Yukon lol don't love my Black Lady.

·
Registered
249 Posts
So the first time I picked up my lady friend in my RT she was a little afraid while I was driving (I wasn't driving wild) so a few dates later I asked her to drive it like a block to her house :D so she was like ok I dont want to but ok, when she drove pass her house I was like where we going she said "I can't stop, this thing drives great, its smooth, fast if you need to get out of dodge, I see why you enjoy it so much and she went on to add I thought the car was going faster that what it is going it just looks so strong and mean and fast" I said I was wondering why you would look nervous when you got in but you were relax when I drive my truck but all in all she loves to drive it, hopefully I didnt make a mistake by letting her sit behine the wheel. :smileup:

Thats great..Lets hope she still thinks your still smooth mean and fast!!.....After all you now have control of the remote!! Glad she enjoys it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I got the Challenger last July, my wife still has not driven it , even though I told her she could , she says it is too big. The most she has done is pulled it into the garage. Maybe I won't push her to drive it anymore... she may never get out of it! lol.

·
Registered
144 Posts
after the tune, hurst comp plus and drag radials she wont even touch it, hasn't ridden in it since the first weekend I had it

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,055 Posts
My husband has ridden with me in the car on a few road trips. Never has driven it. Doesn't seem to want to yet, so he can decide if and when.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.