Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently changed my stock shifter knob (have an automatic) for a Pistol grip and it looks great, now I want to change the stock plate and put a leather boot over it to look like a standard. (Before everyone starts saying then I should have bought a standard) I like my autostick and will put it up against any standard? I have removed the chrome trim (leather boot will be made to fit the trim) and have removed the cover plate with the PRND my question is can the plate under that be removed or will the chrome trim and boot fit over it? I have pictures but not sure if they attached to my thread?

Attachments

·
Dazed & Confused
36,623 Posts
There several here that's done that mod. Looks like in the pics the chrome ring is in place. Go to the interior mod section and do a search, you'll get a bunch of threads.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I have recently changed my stock shifter knob (have an automatic) for a Pistol grip and it looks great, now I want to change the stock plate and put a leather boot over it to look like a standard. (Before everyone starts saying then I should have bought a standard) I like my autostick and will put it up against any standard? I have removed the chrome trim (leather boot will be made to fit the trim) and have removed the cover plate with the PRND my question is can the plate under that be removed or will the chrome trim and boot fit over it? I have pictures but not sure if they attached to my thread?
Oooooooooo.....I like this mod.....may have to steal it!!!:smileup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts