Dodge Challenger Forum banner
61 - 80 of 104 Posts

· Premium Member
2020 Challenger GT AWD, Granite Crystal, Black Top, Convenience Group, car nickname: "Christine"
570 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
2020 Challenger R/ T Scatpack Widebody 50th-anniversary Commemorative Edition Triple Nickel, 1 of 50. 392 Hemi, 506 hp (with mods). 15,500 miles. Mods=cold air intake, OEM lugs, rear window louver, raised white lettering on tires DODGE// & CHALLENGER, (not on yet), engine bay cupholder inserts (Scatpack), MR TEE license plate, and chrome license frame.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

· Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
5,650 Posts
2020 Challenger R/ T Scatpack Widebody 50th-anniversary Commemorative Edition Triple Nickel, 1 of 50. 392 Hemi, 506 hp (with mods). 15,500 miles. Mods=cold air intake, OEM lugs, rear window louver, raised white lettering on tires DODGE// & CHALLENGER, (not on yet), engine bay cupholder inserts (Scatpack), MR TEE license plate, and chrome license frame. View attachment 317305
Man, with those mods I think you are underestimating the HP. I would dyno it! ;)

Reactions: DodgeFL and James72

· Registered
2021 TORED RT Shaker 6sp ( the muscle car way)
137 Posts
1st pic is awesome! (y)
i picked it up 120 miles from home snowing and that prep bay was tight. signed the papers it was mine. now i had to back it out of that narrow spot first time with its clutch and parking lot full---a bit nervous was able to NOT hit my mirrors and was VERY careful with the clutch on newly snow covered roads. varied the speed and rpm and didn't skid once. very lucky my... wife who came with me snarled a bit till she road in it, then a big smile. won't do that again.

· Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,639 Posts
Trip to Yosemite in 2017. Drove a couple hundred miles on old Route 66. We had a great time at National Parks, and tourist traps. View attachment 317375
We're big on Route 66 too. Made it to the Mid-Point in Adrian, TX last Fall and will likely head back out to finish the length to the West Coast pier either this year or next.

· Premium Member
1,587 Posts
We haven't taken the 2009 out on the road in a few years, but here's a few of my faves, all from when we lived in Arizona....

Route 66 between Seligman and Kingman in northern Arizona:
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

At the Very Large Array in New Mexico:
Tire Wheel Sky Car Land vehicle

Reflecting in a water puddle at White Sands National Monument, New Mexico:
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Probly my all-time fave...My wife and I in a water reflection. Again at White Sands in New Mexico:
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Sky

· Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,639 Posts
61 - 80 of 104 Posts