Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search for "stripes" and see at this point we have 335 threads with "stripe" in the title. Got me to thinking, why not a "master" thread where folks can post a pic or two of the stripes on their car (kind of like the "show off those wheels/rims" thread)?

Think it would be a great resource to people looking for options/ideas.

So...who wants to be first? You know you love posting pics of your car! :4-dontknow: :D

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
I have the standard hood stripes and a lower side rocker panel type stripe. I love the hockey stick type stripes and some day I may try them out after removing the side stripes.

·
Premium Member
17,886 Posts
I have the standard hood stripes and a lower side rocker panel type stripe. I love the hockey stick type stripes and some day I may try them out after removing the side stripes.
That's a nice looking combination !

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice job y'all....keep em coming! could have a massive stripe gallery in time. :smileup:

·
Read Only
760 Posts
Sorry for the crap pics. I have a buddy of mine who is a professional photographer and in the spring we are going to do a photo shoot out in the country and also in town at an old factory with a swimsuit model. It will be fun. Until then my crap photos will have to do.

I am posting because I have not seen any Challenger R/T's with the red on blue stripes. When the dealer called and said that they located an R/T but it was red stripes on blue I didn't think it would look that great, but once I saw it in person I loved it. After I got it home, I found out it has the Super Track Pack and I realized that it was meant to be.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I own a 2012 black rallye redline and was considering adding matching red lower side stripes to the doors. Too busy? I wish I could see a photoshop of it or something similar but haven't found anything. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
My Challenger RT ('Cuda-CLone) is currently in the shop and hopefully the stripes "WILL" be changed to this:

The Candy-Apple Red 'Cuda on the lower lift is one of my sons Hot Wheels. I'm going after the 'Cuda Billboard graphics...

I have no Stripes on the hood...

Here is my HEMI Hockey Stick Stripe, and I plan to remove it this weekend.

My Plan is to wear the HEMI Billboard for a good while, and then PELL it off. Underneath the HEMI Billboard graphic; I hope it will remain much BRIGHTER than the rest of the car (after being in a few Texas Summers). I will then GHOST a very-light Tint over it. It's a process...
Yeah; you can call me CrAzY...

·
Registered
934 Posts

Reactions: boyohboy

·
Registered
934 Posts

Reactions: boyohboy

·
Registered
934 Posts