Dodge Challenger Forum banner

881 - 900 of 908 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
2,958 Posts
I like what you did there with the combination of custom graphics...it's not what you usually see. (y)

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #882
FEF:

10441.JPG

·
Registered
541 Posts
FEF
CD36B117-91AE-4A5A-A945-8A64D6D6D292.png

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
FrontEndFriday...last Sunday soaking up some sun down by the Kankakee River near the Riverview District!

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Sorry,I have a few.....
View attachment 261028
This is how I park at shopping centers.
View attachment 261029
Oops,that's a rear end shot!
View attachment 261029
View attachment 261031
My Scat parked beside my coworker's cat.
Like your front window decal! I'd be leary of taking two spaces in some areas...might actually invite trouble from some of the blooming Jackholes running around in our society these days. Way out all by myself on the far end maybe, but not even close to where the bulk of most normal people are parking is my rule. I sometimes grab an end spot and then park closer to the outside of it too. At restaurants I try to park in view of where we sit by requesting a window table or waiting for one to open up so I can eyeball my car at all times.

Reactions: Dodgeguy

·
Registered
233 Posts
Like your front window decal! I'd be leary of taking two spaces in some areas...might actually invite trouble from some of the blooming Jackholes running around in our society these days. Way out all by myself on the far end maybe, but not even close to where the bulk of most normal people are parking is my rule. I sometimes grab an end spot and then park closer to the outside of it too. At restaurants I try to park in view of where we sit by requesting a window table or waiting for one to open up so I can eyeball my car at all times.
Thanks....good points but I don't actually take up more than one parking spot.I was out and about a few weeks ago and that photo idea came up while I was in the parking lot.
I don't mind trying to strategically park my car away from other vehicles though but oftentimes I'll come out to find that someone has still parked beside me eventhough there was ample and closer spots available.

·
Premium Member
17,651 Posts
Thanks....good points but I don't actually take up more than one parking spot.I was out and about a few weeks ago and that photo idea came up while I was in the parking lot.
I don't mind trying to strategically park my car away from other vehicles though but oftentimes I'll come out to find that someone has still parked beside me eventhough there was ample and closer spots available.
My son and I went to Bestbuy last week and we must have parked at least 15 spots away from the nearest car. Sure enough some idiot parked right next to Alex's car. I really believe these people do this on purpose. Fortunately, Alex did not see the owner.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
I can agree with that statement...no matter where you park, there seems to always be "that" driver who has to try and make some kind of point by parking next to you. I think some people have something against a guy trying to keep their car nice. (or it could be that a car to them is just an "appliance" like a stove or refrigerator...)

·
Registered
541 Posts
FEF
A9E7D4EC-2F4D-4FDD-B85E-79229372510C.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker