Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1381 - 1400 of 1424 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,031 Posts
Not a very colorful fall here, leaves dropping faster than Monica to her knees now!

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,454 Posts
Down By The Lazy River...
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive side marker light

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Threading the Needles Eye with the Ambers...
I don't usually run with the DRL's on, but they just "made" this shot taken during our Final Rt. 66 Final Fall Cruise last Saturday!
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

Location Info: Gillette Memorial Arch just outside of Elkhart, Illinois.
Date Taken: Saturday Afternoon, November 20th, 2021
Special Note: There's an interesting backstory about that unique 90 year old arch-like concrete bridge seen in the background here.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger GT AWD, Granite Crystal, Black Top, Convenience Group, car nickname: "Christine"
310 Posts
Beautiful autumn picture!
Many thanks for sharing all the snapshots and stories from your cruises.

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Thank you Martin - Mrs. Derecho and I are having a good time traveling around together as you can tell!:)

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger GT AWD, Granite Crystal, Black Top, Convenience Group, car nickname: "Christine"
310 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,467 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Dino the Brontosaurus - Wilmington, IL
Tire Sky Wheel Car Vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Absolutely great series of pictures.
I just missed one rare nice clear sunny day having to sit in my office, the sunset just passed now at 4 pm and the weekend shall bring ugly weather according to the forecast (snow or rain). Very little chance to make any nice picture for longer period:(.

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Absolutely great series of pictures.
I just missed one rare nice clear sunny day having to sit in my office, the sunset just passed now at 4 pm and the weekend shall bring ugly weather according to the forecast (snow or rain). Very little chance to make any nice picture for longer period:(.
Martin, I know that feeling well - when I can't fit in a weekend out cruising it makes me quite restless being away from the wheel. Tomorrow looks like it will be absolutely our >>>Final<<< cruise for this year. It seems like this past month for us has had better weather on Saturday's than any other day of the week and the road authorities have not applied their usual snow and ice melt treatments on the areas we travel. Next week snow and ice is in the forecast, so that has made me decide this weekend is it. Still, I can never remember driving Lil' Twister this late in the season ever so I feel fortunate. 'He' needs to rest in hibernation, at least until next April. Perhaps I'll keep busy by creating a photo book of this years travels for the coffee table...

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
A Peaceful Place on Route 66 - The 1884 Elkhart Cemetery
Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light Car Tire

Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light Car Tire

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
30,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,397 ·
Another slightly different shot from Wednesday. Seems like a long time ago, when I look outside this morning....

Wheel Automotive parking light Cloud Tire Sky

·
Premium Member
310 Posts

Unexpectedly nice Sunday with clear skies, freezing temperatures and snow outside of the city...
Local roads in the sandstone rocks area around Kokořín Castle, 40 miles north of Prague (the castle is in the distant background as this particular road climbs around the castle).

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts

Unexpectedly nice Sunday with clear skies, freezing temperatures and snow outside of the city...
Local roads in the sandstone rocks area around Kokořín Castle, 40 miles north of Prague (the castle is in the distant background as this particular road climbs around the castle).
Beautiful photo, finally the weather looks like it is cooperating! :)(y)

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Unexpectedly, but it was definitely enjoyable.
Yesterday the weather was none-too-special, cloudy and dark. I visited the dealership brining ChallengerForumZ calendar to the sales team and continued to make some grocery shopping.
Finally the Sunday morning was that great! When going back from the cruise and washing the car after the weekend in hosing boxes (roads are salty) next to me arrived nice 5th gen Mustang V6 3.7 L - seems the good weather attracted more people to enjoy it...

1381 - 1400 of 1424 Posts