Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1521 - 1540 of 1569 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
513 Posts
I didn’t want to say 450 at the tire cuz that would be a exaggeration

Just meant avg hellcat owner around here knows he has a good 200 over a stock Shaker

They know that…. They don’t know what a drag radial is tho : )

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger GT AWD, Granite Crystal, Black Top, Convenience Group, car nickname: "Christine"
413 Posts
I was out for some time... there were few nice cruises meantime, however with limited chance to make pictures (namely front-ends). Finally Sat April 23 was the first big US car meet - the traditional season opening, on a place & timing (end of April) kept for many years. This year, the gate of small camp have to close around noon when there was no more room for 430+ cars inside! Some of participants arrive for few nights starting Thursday afternoon, some arrive Saturday morning. I was entering the area about 8:30 am as car No. 73, and spent great day - sunshine, good weather, so many great cars to watch, and to meet good people. Below are few pictures from the day, including Christine enjoying noble company, and some of the cars I did enjoy - mostly Mopars... (even taking pictures became difficult due to lack of space):

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Always, always... Park away from everyone... 🤠
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
2,756 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Here's one from a little road trip pit stop to a car show today...
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Car

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

1521 - 1540 of 1569 Posts