·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
2,701 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
484 Posts
What do you have in the center of your lower grill?
It’s a camera I hooked up to my trans brake, the pcm, the tcm, and a dedenbear delay box!

I shallow stage the car, apply the trans brake, flip a switch, floor it, and the car continues to idle until until the system applies throttle and releases the trans brake. The camera is watching the tree for me. Have it set up to cut a .010 light every pass : )

• Haha
Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,602 Posts
Reactions: shooterjgs

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
484 Posts
I have never seen that on a Challenger before...
It was not on my list of wants but the car didn’t have any of the deal breakers so oh well. Gonna be bummed when it’s all intercooler down there and it goes bye bye. Living in Orange County ACC is a super nice option. For those that live in the sticks it would be completely useless

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,739 Posts
What you have is different from what I asked about, but I've never noticed that on yours either.

It was not on my list of wants but the car didn’t have any of the deal breakers so oh well. Gonna be bummed when it’s all intercooler down there and it goes bye bye. Living in Orange County ACC is a super nice option. For those that live in the sticks it would be completely useless
I live out in the sticks...

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger
484 Posts
Yeah well we have this traffic thing here lol. Car drives itself between 80 and 40. Follows however far back I set it at. Applies brake or throttle when required all ya do is steer

*works above 80 too but I stopped doing that : )

Dunno how low it will go. Maybe someone else does? I only use it for what I consider medium traffic

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
2,701 Posts
Yeah well we have this traffic thing here lol. Car drives itself between 80 and 40. Follows however far back I set it at. Applies brake or throttle when required all ya do is steer

*works above 80 too but I stopped doing that : )
Had it on my Sienna when I was running the highways as a sales rep, loved it! :love:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,602 Posts
What you have is different from what I asked about, but I've never noticed that on yours either.

I live out in the sticks...
It is the same thing. And I don't use it.

Reactions: Gila Hemi
1541 - 1560 of 1569 Posts