Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting this thread to give everyone a place to post your sightings. Tell us when and where you saw a challenger. What color and type. Who knows, maybe you will be the next to be spotted!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,582 Posts
Other than the Challengers at the arranged meeting.....

Saw an orange shaker headed west on the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn yesterday (5/29/16), near Coney Island Ave, 4pm-ish?

Also (5/29) saw a B5 blue Scat parked in Freeport, NY, about 2 blocks north and west of Woodcleft Canal. Don't remember the exact street, maybe Ray and Miller??

Saturday (5/28), Citifield, B5, 2015 or 16, trim uncertain, parked outside the Seaver gate.

Saturday (5/28), B5 SRT, 2009 or 10, heading south on West Shore Expressway, Staten Island, 2-2:30ish.....

Sunday, Southern State Parkway, black with red stripe- rallye redline style, heading east about 4:30ish...

Saw a few others, but those were the ones that stood out....

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
10 minutes ago, in Sugar Land, corner of Eldredge and Jess Pirtle (they were cutting thru the Sonic there). Orange with side stripes.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sublime hellcat in Grand Forks ND at 645 pm headed north on Washington turning left onto gateway

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
Behind a Red SP 6 speed at the car wash today... in my company car... the "purple car" would not be caught dead at a car wash...

·
Registered
986 Posts
Do me a favor--if you see my Challenger anywhere at any time before July, call the police! It's locked up in storage at the moment, so if it's out and about, something unsavory is about! :)

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Now that you mention it I saw a Yellow Jacket yesterday in my home town. The color looks different that it appears on my computer screen, I like it.

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Ugh, that's a terrible waste of PCP.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Do me a favor--if you see my Challenger anywhere at any time before July, call the police! It's locked up in storage at the moment, so if it's out and about, something unsavory is about! :)
Almost time to get that bad boy out!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Almost time to get that bad boy out!
I will sit in the driver's seat in 30 days. My excitement after 14 months of not driving is immeasurable. I'm sure you know what I mean, right?

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dark blue....thinking true blue SRT in Winnipeg MB on Henderson highway headed west near fox grove. About 1130 am. Lady driver.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat 8 Speed
1,617 Posts
on 5/30/16 pulling into Animal Kingdom Lodge in Florida for our vacation. Make a right at stop sign and look in rear view mirror and in it is a silver Hellcat he pulled in right behind us and my son and I freaked out. I have seen them in dealerships and possibly one or two in passing. This was my first up close and personal experience with one in motion. I had to roll the windows down just to hear it rumble and the supercharger kicking in.

I like most see a Challenger and immediately have to try and figure out the if its an R/T, SP, etc.....

I literally gawk at every challenger I see on the road.

·
Business
21,789 Posts
Saw a couple one was orange with black classic rt stripes the other was gray going South on I 81 near the Winchester exits while on my to work. Assuming they were headed to Gatty.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,323 Posts
Spotted on Thornydale road, B5 2015+ with white side stripes looked good.

Reactions: James Brackett
1 - 20 of 23 Posts