Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a 2009 Challenger SRT8 and even after I put the skip shift Eliminator on it's still grinds a bit going from first to second no matter how easy I am on it, does seem to go away a bit once it gets warmed up better but never fully. Does anybody know a method to make it fully go away.

·
Administrator
45,232 Posts
have a 2009 Challenger SRT8 and even after I put the skip shift Eliminator on it's still grinds a bit going from first to second no matter how easy I am on it, does seem to go away a bit once it gets warmed up better but never fully. Does anybody know a method to make it fully go away.
Have you replaced the fluid yet? That would be the first thing and cheapest thing to do.

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
Could also be clutch drag. Did your car ever have the recall to get the correct grease put on the input shaft clutch splines?

-John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts