Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as some of you may know i just recently bought my car a couple months back (2,080 miles), and i recently started hearing a small screeching noise every time i turn my wheel… is this normal? on my other cars its completely silent. What do you think is going on?

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
No its not normal could be a couple things need to know where the noise is coming from. I had that happen a few times but upon further inspection my screeching noise was just coming from the passenger when I got on it :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No its not normal could be a couple things need to know where the noise is coming from. I had that happen a few times but upon further inspection my screeching noise was just coming from the passenger when I got on it :)
hahaha that was a good one! thanks for letting me know I'm gonna get it checked out today!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,055 Posts
Well if it isn't your girlfriend in the passenger seat, just take it in to the dealer. There is a warranty for a reason. No need to just let it go!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,055 Posts
Now its my turn------hahahahahahaha!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.