Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I put on some smoked marker lenses that my wife got me for Christmas. I went with red/amber Diode Dynamics leds for in them and I am happy with the results. I also put in a license plate led. I think eventually I am going to put leds in the foglights too and maybe the reverse and brake lights.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T Auto
37,906 Posts
That looks nice!

On the fogs, just be aware that most led's look good but are not really functional. They do not throw light out on the road like the stock bulb. Mine are like that now. I've got a different set (1800 lumen/bulb) waiting to put in when I do some more mods hoping that changes.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks nice!

On the fogs, just be aware that most led's look good but are not really functional. They do not throw light out on the road like the stock bulb. Mine are like that now. I've got a different set (1800 lumen/bulb) waiting to put in when I do some more mods hoping that changes.
Thanks for the compliment and for that info!

·
Challenger Lighting Pros!
250 Posts
Our Stage 3 LEDs will provide you with some actual usable light output, but if you are looking primarily for usable output, HID conversions are still the best route to take IMO

Thanks for the pictures! Be sure to enter our car of the month contest!

Nick C.

·
Challenger Lighting Pros!
250 Posts
We will have precise output measurements available once we move into our new facility. Our measuring equipment (integrating sphere etc) has already arrived and we've begun preliminary testing with our lighting

Nick C.

·
Registered
256 Posts
We will have precise output measurements available once we move into our new facility. Our measuring equipment (integrating sphere etc) has already arrived and we've begun preliminary testing with our lighting

Nick C.
Nick,

Please PM me if you do "non automotive" LED applications. Thanks.

SteveB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.