·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,087 Posts
Was that her Valentine's Day gift???

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Don't feel bad we are getting 30 cm of snow right now.

This is about 11.8 inches.

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts

·
Registered
12,278 Posts
Wow...funny to see this. I left for work this morning with with some good drifts in the driveway & sidewalk (truck can 4x4 it's way through). Wife called a few minutes ago and asked where the gas can is.....the snowblower ran out of gas!
I guess my work is done!!!! Although she made me admit she's the greatest wife on earth and insinuated that she deserves a really good Valentine's day present....
:hah:Is that today!!???!!!:SHOCKED::att:

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,087 Posts
Wow...funny to see this. I left for work this morning with with some good drifts in the driveway & sidewalk (truck can 4x4 it's way through). Wife called a few minutes ago and asked where the gas can is.....the snowblower ran out of gas!
I guess my work is done!!!! Although she made me admit she's the greatest wife on earth and insinuated that she deserves a really good Valentine's day present....
:hah:Is that today!!???!!!:SHOCKED::att:
Yes, it is today! From reading your posts I am sure you will treat her right! What are you guys getting your sweeties today???

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,087 Posts
That might be the start of a highjacked thread Betty!!!

I think you should start a thread to see what we're all going to do!!! I'm curious.....
You're right, I was hijacking this thread! I will do as you ask!

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
smooth.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.