Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just bought a set of these rims and tires the tires are Pirelli pzero neros 275/40/20 I think the rims are from a 2020 t/a any help would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What I’m looking for is package did they come with dynamics or performance plus also what do you think of them I think they look good and show the Brembo better than my stock rims

·
Registered
110 Posts
View attachment 261870 Hey I just bought a set of these rims and tires the tires are Pirelli pzero neros 275/40/20 I think the rims are from a 2020 t/a any help would be appreciated thanks
What I’m looking for is package did they come with dynamics or performance plus also what do you think of them I think they look good and show the Brembo better than my stock rims
Those wheels are a great choice on that yellow car.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,751 Posts
View attachment 261870 Hey I just bought a set of these rims and tires the tires are Pirelli pzero neros 275/40/20 I think the rims are from a 2020 t/a any help would be appreciated thanks
I just got a new 2020 Scat with the dynamics package and those are the same wheels:

12711.JPG

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok thanks for all your help I purchased them from a guy who bought a new t/a 392 for his wife she wanted chrome wheels so he removed these and purchased chrome rims with Pirelli tires and sold this set to me for my t/a 5.7 I think they look awesome and they make the car handle so much better

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have these on my 2018 T/A 392. They're a bit challenging to clean but look nice on the car. My car has the optional package 24X which was an extra $5k on the sticker. It included these rims (20 X 9.5 forged / painted aluminum wheels), 275 tires, Brembo 6 piston calipers, white faced gages, and a few other goodies.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,047 Posts

Well, per the Dodge website, the "T/A" is a package is offered on the R/T Scat Pack.....

And if you look at any dealer that has a 'T/A' on the lot, the window sticker shows it as an R/T Scat Pack, with the T/A package.

May have been different previously, not sure, but now, below is what it is....

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Seems to me you have your answer since the first photo shows them on a TA but your avatar shows an RT Classic. Here are the stock wheels and tires on my ‘18 TA. By the way: my car doesn’t say Scat Pack or RT anywhere on it. Yes, I know what it is and have the window sticker but I’m just saying that most consider it a stand-alone model.

Reactions: dbdj28

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,954 Posts
Seems to me you have your answer since the first photo shows them on a TA but your avatar shows an RT Classic. Here are the stock wheels and tires on my ‘18 TA. By the way: my car doesn’t say Scat Pack or RT anywhere on it. Yes, I know what it is and have the window sticker but I’m just saying that most consider it a stand-alone model. View attachment 265183
It was a stand alone model until 2020 when it became a package which I suspect was because of the 50th anniversary Models. I would not be surprised to see it as a stand alone model again.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Well, per the Dodge website, the "T/A" is a package is offered on the R/T Scat Pack.....

And if you look at any dealer that has a 'T/A' on the lot, the window sticker shows it as an R/T Scat Pack, with the T/A package.

May have been different previously, not sure, but now, below is what it is....

View attachment 265178
Only if it's a 392. The T/A is an R/T with T/A package and the T/A 392 is a Scat Pack with T/A package. At least that's what the stickers say.

·
Registered
961 Posts
It was a stand alone model until 2020 when it became a package which I suspect was because of the 50th anniversary Models. I would not be surprised to see it as a stand alone model again.
Isn't that all semantics? They are all basically the same cars with 4 main different engine choices and many different packages which affect hoods, stickers, paint, interior options, wheels, suspension, etc. What makes it even more confusing is they tend to offer higher end model options on lower end models as years change.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,954 Posts
Isn't that all semantics? They are all basically the same cars with 4 main different engine choices and many different packages which affect hoods, stickers, paint, interior options, wheels, suspension, etc. What makes it even more confusing is they tend to offer higher end model options on lower end models as years change.
It is all about keeping it fresh and making sales.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,047 Posts
Only if it's a 392. The T/A is an R/T with T/A package and the T/A 392 is a Scat Pack with T/A package. At least that's what the stickers say.

Well, if you look at cut & paste above, , a '392 Scat Pack' as you call it is still an R/T as well.................

1 - 20 of 23 Posts