Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 100 plus shots on day 1 at Carlisle while walking around the classic car side. Here's link to the facebook album and below are a few of the shots from the folder. I was tired, crispy, and planning to drive home Saturday night so I didn't get too many shots on day 2.

I had a great time though and hope to go again.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Nice pictures, I was there today, I always have a great time at that show.

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Doh - Sorry I didn't run into you. I tried to stay under the EZ up Buzz had brought since his car and my car were back to back most the day. I'd been walking so much the day before I needed to stay with the car day 2. I was also hoping to meet more of the folks from the forums that might have recognized my car so figured that was probably the best path to those ends.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Doh - Sorry I didn't run into you. I tried to stay under the EZ up Buzz had brought since his car and my car were back to back most the day. I'd been walking so much the day before I needed to stay with the car day 2. I was also hoping to meet more of the folks from the forums that might have recognized my car so figured that was probably the best path to those ends.

Take it easy
Jay
Staying under the tent (in the shade) was probably a good idea, it was more than a little hot and humid today. I usually run into a few folks down there as well, just never enough time to see everyone and do everything.

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
There's nothing better than a big collection of Mopars all in one location for the eyes to see. Great Pics !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts