Discussion in 'North East' started by Hammer Down, Jun 25, 2014.
Might have to play this one by ear Bill , could get nasty eh .
yeah Grant, I think Saturday is shot. Probably should move it to Sunday. We'll have a better chance by what im looking at.
Hmm I would have to move a few things around. My wife may want to go as well but wanted to know about how long do you guys meet up? She has to go to work so we were deciding on taking one car or two.
There's no time limit on you. You can jet whenever. We usually bs in the bagel shop parking lot for a few, go in get something to eat. Then we roll over to Colonial park about 15-20 mins away. Gives us a short cruise with a gaggle of Challengers which is kinda cool. Then we park at the park and shoot the bull for an unspecified amount of time. Could be an hour or two over there. But as stated. no time limit.
I should be okay for either day. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Sunday does look like the better day weather-wise thus far, though either day works for me.
Let's move it, guys. Sunday at 9. Saturday looks rotten still. Sunday looks good. Hopefully peeps can still make it. But it's better than cancelling all together.
Well, isn't this a fine pickle. Cloudy as hell here atm but no rain. And now tomorrow looks horrible. LOL. Last two days showed Sunday with 0% chance of rain. Now its at 65%.
Stick with the plan or try again say next week? Although I know I cant do it on Saturday next week. Safelite coming to fix two windshields.
I can't drive my car all the way to NJ, but if there is a gathering of Challengers anywhere in the upper midwest, I will be there.
Same situation here in Laurence Harbor, NJ - very cloudy, but as yet, no rain, though probable rain in the forecast for tomorrow morning. I'd say let's try again next week, I'll leave Sunday open.
Can't do next week going to Cecil County TNT
We could have pulled it off today. Tomorrow is looking sketchy.
Yeah, it seems the weather slowed and got here later today than expected. So we could have got it in but tomorrow looks out.
It may only sprinkle around 10 is what I'm seeing. What do you guys want to do?
My app is telling me that as of 8am, when I would be leaving, it will be a 65% chance of rain, straight through to 10am then drops down to 40% by 11. I think we should just move it now to next Sunday. I hate to do it but.......If more of you guys can do it Saturday do it on Saturday. I wont be able to make it. I know Dave cant do next Sunday.
I'm free next weekend as well. Mornings are usually not much of an issue.
The only issue with mornings is, is how damn early they come.
Well, im glad we decided to move it, to next week. We could have probably got it in yesterday if we cut it short. I usually don't get home from that until between 1 and 3pm. It was raining yesterday at least by 1. That would have meant a shortened deal. We are usually out in the bagel shop parking lot for 15 mins to a half hour. Then we go in and eat. 30 to 45 mins. Now we are at about 10am. Now a 20min ride to the park. Followed by an unspecified amount of bs time. I don't mind driving in some rain. I was more worried about our bs time being rained on.
Just a reminder guys, Sunday 9am. I know not all can make it. That sucks. But hope most still can. As of right now Sunday looks pert good.
Separate names with a comma.