Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my Challenger and have the following items for sale. All in excellent condition. Prefer pickup in Silver Spring Maryland or would meet in the DC Metro area.

Modern Spare - spare tire kit. New condition. Includes the spare, tools, nuts and jack $200

Airaid Cold Air Intake - model number 352-210. Excellent condition $125

Husky Liner - trunk mat. Excellent condition $50

ZL1 Add-Ons - Splitter guards for 2015-2020 RT/Scat Pack $45

Thanks,

Charlie

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,876 Posts
Which spare tire kit....is it the rear only ? 4 or 6 piston brembo brakes ?

·
What's Old is New Again!
37,417 Posts
Per forum rules, you must post pics of each actual item for sale.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,876 Posts
OK, thanks...I need the 6 piston version.....................front & rear......

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
593 Posts
OK, thanks...I need the 6 piston version.....................front & rear......
All you need is the spacer that Modern Spare sells separately. Modern Spare - Spacer

At $200 + $40 for the spacer you'll have a helluva great deal.

Reactions: OrangeCrush392

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,876 Posts
Do you have a link or part number for the spare tire kit ?

Does it have the carrying case too ?

Has it been used ? (I know you say new condition, but was it on the ground )

How old is it ? (I didn't see any mention of what year your car was to give me an idea)

IF I can verify all I need is a spacer, I might just take it.....I'd like it for security on long trips (which I make 3-4 of a year)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is the complete kit without the carrying case. The SKN is DOCA0826. Yes it is new condition. I have not driven on the spare. I also purchased it for safety. My Challenger came with the air pump and sealer can. When I sold the car I put that back in and kept the spare.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,876 Posts
Checking a few things, but I am very interested........

check your im

·
Registered
593 Posts
Checking a few things, but I am very interested........

check your im
You can also buy the carrying case for $40. So at a total of $280 (kit + spacer + case) you'll have a kit that would cost $444.95 from Modern Spare. That's a nice savings.

It's a nice kit. I have one - along with a poncho and flashlight - to put in my trunk for long trips. Because my theory is that if you get a flat tire it will probably happen where there's no phone signal ... in the rain ... at night ... if you're not prepared.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,876 Posts
Already checked into and verified that...but thanks..........maybe you should get a commission ??

LOL

Only concern is the jack top, and I have the tools/ability to remedy that................

Reactions: Wizard Of Iz

·
Registered
593 Posts
LOL!!

Hey, I paid almost full price. I only saved a very little off of list price because I was happy to take a "blemished" item. So, I'm glad to see someone else is going to save some serious coin.

BTW ... the Modern Spare guys were very helpful when I bought mine. Time had gotten away from me and I waited too long to order to get it before I left town on a trip. They rushed a full kit together and shipped it to the inn we were going to be staying at. It did provide a little peace of mind while we cruised around the Smoky Mountains.

Reactions: Byron

·
Premium Member
12,249 Posts
Still available?

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,876 Posts
Just waiting for him to get back with me to work out the details of the deal (where/when)

Reactions: Wizard Of Iz
1 - 15 of 15 Posts