Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Speedlogix bashing time

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Speedlogix 
#1 ·
I'm not the only guy who has problems with speedlogix. I had a issue a year ago that it took them 3-4'months to get me a customized oil catch can, black normal but just has 6.4L etched in it. Now three months ago I order a hood from them and at the time it was being made and would take them 3 months to do, so they told me if I gave them the money for it then I would get a 100 dollar discount. Beginning of August i cancelled my hood and asked for my 850 dollars back. They said it would take 3-4 business days to get it back. 2 weeks later!! And 3 phone calls later I still haven't received it. What pissed me off the most is that they keep telling me they will fix it and call me right back, NEVER DID they call me back or fixed it. Now today they said it usually takes 2 weeks. I'm about to dispute this! They are serious on my last string.

#2 ·
Your refund has been issued, so please email me back (you should have an email from our system showing the refund) if you don't see it by the middle of next week. It does take a few days usually to show on your credit card, and the 2 weeks you were given is a general time frame we give people since credit cards vary and we have some customers who don't log into the credit card account so are expecting to see it on their statement.

I know you have been speaking with Mikey on this and he can respond to the discussions you have had if you would like.

The catch can issues are just one reason we stopped working with that vendor because that was not abnormal for them and we took a ton of heat over it. Became such a time-consuming and upsetting process for everyone.

Again, apologies for your experience and hope you have a nice weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.