Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took advantage of the 50 degree weather and installed the SpeedLogix catch can with the Z bracket today. 1st. mod - Check!

Could either Speedlogix or anyone else please confirm my understanding that there is no IN - OUT direction for the can. That lower hose on the 6.1 has a 90 degree angle behind the water pump, which results in crimping the replacement hose if I tried to follow the factory path. (getting that hose on the nipple was the hardest part of the job)

So I routed the hose over the water pump. They're kinda criss-crossed from the factory route. I'm sure it doesn't matter and what I did would have to be better than having the lower hose crimped?

Thank you SpeedLogix for putting together a very nice package!

I know that this is the basic product without all the fancy-shmancey braided hoses and colored connectors, but the unit itself is top-notch quality and fulfills the "practical me" in refraining from modding just for modding sake but for keeping to those mods that meet what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are correct, there is no specified in / out on the catch can. You can route the hoses to and from the CC to suit your mounting location for best appearance.
Thank You! Sometimes I'm dangerous.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts