Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:smiledown: I purchased a oil catch can from Speedlogix WITHOUT reading ALL the reviews. I Assumed they was a good company, as i have read good things from the other folks here on the "Z". However, I bought/Purchased this item Feb 19th, and here it is about to be APRIL, and NO CATCH CAN! :4-dontknow: I have called BT Technologies, and they said they was waiting for S.L. to pick them up, BUT when i call S.L. I'm being told that they are waiting on BT. All I want is what I paid for, not some runaround, If I owned a business, THE LAST thing I would do is PLAY WITH SOMEBODYS MONEY:SHOCKED: I keep getting the in a week crap, and its some manure from a cow! I have went to over FIVE different places, and I have received ALL BUT my catch can! I ordered/installed an Exhaust, CAI, AND A VIPER ALARM..........all of which, was bought AFTER the cath can incident:i_rolleyes: Speedlogix, I know you are going to read this, And if you are, GOOD, now tell me as to when im going to get my PRODUCT???????

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:smiledown: I purchased a oil catch can from Speedlogix WITHOUT reading ALL the reviews. I Assumed they was a good company, as i have read good things from the other folks here on the "Z". However, I bought/Purchased this item Feb 19th, and here it is about to be APRIL, and NO CATCH CAN! :4-dontknow: I have called BT Technologies, and they said they was waiting for S.L. to pick them up, BUT when i call S.L. I'm being told that they are waiting on BT. All I want is what I paid for, not some runaround, If I owned a business, THE LAST thing I would do is PLAY WITH SOMEBODYS MONEY:SHOCKED: I keep getting the in a week crap, and its some manure from a cow! I have went to over FIVE different places, and I have received ALL BUT my catch can! I ordered/installed an Exhaust, CAI, AND A VIPER ALARM..........all of which, was bought AFTER the cath can incident:i_rolleyes: Speedlogix, I know you are going to read this, And if you are, GOOD, now tell me as to when im going to get my PRODUCT???????
Update: as of today, April 3, I have received correspondence from Speedlogix, explaining the situation. And although it is out of my control, The fact that they kept me in the loop, shows some sort of commitment to the customer. With that said, ill wait until I get what I purchased.:att:

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Hey Marcus,

I apologize that we didn't see this post before. But I know we have been talking via email.

Just to recap what we discussed via email - we have been trying to get information from Billet Technology on our pick up for some time now. Unfortunately my emails and phone calls are not being returned. Once we get word that our parts are ready we will be down there in an instant. They are not that far away from us. That is all we are waiting on. And I know we said it via email but - we have not charged you yet, only authorized. We do not charge the credit card til the order ships out.

We have sent several emails down to the owner of Billet Technology trying to get more information and unfortunately they have not been answered as of yet.

Thanks
Mikey

·
Registered
120 Posts
I hear you. I ordered a product from the same vendor 7 weeks ago. I understand things happen and I have tried to be patient. I have wanted to get on here and vent a few times but refrained. I guess what bothers me the most is that I also feel like I am getting the "runaround." They do a poor job of communicating. I just want to be kept in the loop. Return my phone calls. Let me know what is going on....

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Can you shoot me your order number? The above still applies as we are still trying to get BT to give us updates and we have just not heard back yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.