Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Speedlogix

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Speedlogix 
#1 ·
Some bad, lots of good and a couple of recommendations....

start with the good....the customer service, while sometimes slow, see bad....was always very good, professional and friendly and always helpful.

website is awesome in my opinion, everything is laid out nicely, easy to find stuff, lots of selection, checkout is quick and easy and I think a big bonus is their online chat.

the shipping was great, everything came very well protected and packaged and flawless. The costs might be a little high, but I guess I'm used to that for international shipping. In the future, I'll have stuff shipped to my American address in Montana!!

the bad....

there's been lots of posts already about the bad, but I have to say it again as well. I made the order back in October and yes, part of that order was Billet Technology stuff. The website said 5 - 7 weeks. I never received any communications between October and now unless I initiated them. Now, I understand that the delays are not caused by speedlogix, but being they are who I dealt with and paid, then my expectation is they are accountable for the order and any follow up communication.

I will add that they did go out of their way to ensure I was happy and allowed me to modify my initial order at no extra cost and they also finally agreed to ship the pieces they had in stock and no added cost, so those were all bonuses. This offer to dual ship probably could have happened sooner but at the same time, I understand, they have a business to run and margins to maintain etc.

So...long story, but I've been holding it a while....my two recommendations for speedlogix is to be more upfront with customers about potential delays from BT or any other vendor and improve communication with customers about these delays or other issues that might arise.

I would definitely order from Speedlogix again, and in fact, I already have...but I've certainly learned that specifically when it comes to the billet technology stuff, I won't be ordering any of that stuff unless they have it in stock!!! so when you get some more blue fuse box covers in, please let me know!!!

thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for the feedback and for your business! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.