Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the RPI Stealth gaurds still the way to go? Was thinking them or maybe some carbon fiber ones but i'm not sure how they would look.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Are the RPI Stealth gaurds still the way to go? Was thinking them or maybe some carbon fiber ones but i'm not sure how they would look.
I have had these on all three if my Challengers, you can hardly notice them and they do work.
Had the Mopar ones originally, they just stand out to much and take away from the the look IMO.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have had these on all three if my Challengers, you can hardly notice them and they do work.
Had the Mopar ones originally, they just stand out to much and take away from the the look IMO.
I have a set that i had on for about a week and took off if you want them. I forget the list price but they are yours for $30 shipped.

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
I have the Mopar ones and they present a very clean look on the Challenger. Almost as if they came like that from the Brampton plant.

·
Registered
22,665 Posts
I have used the Mopar one's on both of my Challengers and was happy with the look and function. I think either the stealth or Mopar ones will work just fine for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts