Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. after purchasing wider rear tires than the stock, I think splash guards are needed. How well do the Mopar guards look and fit. Are you happy with them?

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,010 Posts
I have the MOPAR splash guards on mine and am very satisfied with them. Other members use the stealth splash guards and are also very satisfied. Your car is the same color as mine, and the MOPARs blend in nicely. Also they are slightly larger than the stealth guards, which is what you may require with the wider tires.--:4-dontknow:

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
I got them to. Good fit and the look real nice (and does the job).

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
The key with the MOPAR splash guards is to get them installed properly so the plastic rivets are pulled up tight. Mine have been installed since I got the car. From the looks of how the front of the guards are sandblasted, I'm glad they are there.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I installed and like mine. been on a couple years now. I had 10" aftermarket rims on and will when I wear original tires from factory rims put them on again. But liked the look of the 10 inch rear that I bought a set of 1.5"spacers and kicked the rear stock rims out also. They work fine for keeping a lot of the debris off the side of car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts