Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First day of Spring! Took the Blizzack snow tires and 18 inch steel rims off, and put the Firehawk and 20's back on. Man what a difference! Much quieter again and handles so much stiffer! I've missed nice weather!
Gave it a full detailing inside and out, shampooed the carpets and conditioned the leather interior, the works.:smileup:

Welcome back baby! It was cloudy today, once its a nice sunny day I'll take some more shots of the interior and everything in the sun light :SHOCKED:
Finish school in May, then the Supercharger gets installed. Can, not, WAIT!:SHOCKED:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
Your car looks great. I really love that ralley stripe package and your wheels!! See that you still have snow on the first day of spring!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
WOW! That Black Challenger looks goooood against that white snow! She looks fine! Great job on the detail!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow, you still have snow up there. I just uncovered mine the other day and took it around the block. I filled it up with fresh gas and will be doing an oil change today.

I have been looking forward to this for way too long!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mid seventies today and pure sun, Savannah Georgia
Conditioned Air Association of Georgia event

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Yup, Spring is definitely here. Your car looks good! Mine is covered in pollen :shakehead:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, Spring is definitely here. Your car looks good! Mine is covered in pollen :shakehead:
Ugh, yeah as soon as we finish the snow, it goes right into pollen. Can't we just have a few months out of the year where it stays clean?:shakehead:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
I am looking at our forecast, it isn't great either. Some snow tomorrow, and it will be cold next week, especially for the last week of March!!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Yea tempted to change out the winter tires for the summer tires , but we in Colorado can still get a foot of snow with out warning, but I still might take the chance anyway,the 20,s look to tempting just sitting here awaiting the road:smileup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts