Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This just a little caption of my "OH-WOW" moments at Springfest.:wavey:
I got an interview at Springfest and it was cut to a slight blip on screen.:smileup: LINK is BELOW...

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 2:52 PM, John Lewis wrote:
Http://new.livestream.com/chryslerlive
John Lewis
Business User Optimization Team Lead
ICT Event Team Lead

Then, TODAY - I recieved this awesome email from Chrysler LLC...

:hah:Another LINK below...:att::SHOCKED::wow::4-dontknow: :4-looney:2014 Spring Festival of LXs | Tony's Story (google this caption, if LINK doesn't show)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMdxM_8fN8
Date: March 26, 2014 at 11:09:58 AM CDT
To:
Subject: RE: Live stream

Tony --

My name is Peter Spezia and I am part of Chrysler’s Digital Media team. We met this past weekend at the Spring Festival of LXs and I was forwarded your email address through your correspondence with John Lewis.

Thank you for the kind words about our live stream and coverage efforts! Once we finished our interview with you, our team knew that we wanted to make a video feature that told your story. While we didn’t have the time to make the feature before the live show, I was able to put something together with Paul and Dale’s assistance when we got back to Michigan.

I hope you enjoy how we told your inspiring story in this video –http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMdxM_8fN8

It was a pleasure to meet you at Springfest. We hope to see you in California next year!

Peter Spezia
Chrysler Digital Media, Chrysler Group LLC
1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI USA 48326

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,685 Posts
Congrats Tony! Nice to have your hard work featured!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,723 Posts
Very cool, wonder what Ideas they will use from your car this time.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
WOW Tony! What a great feature! A Star is Born! Thanks for sharing this video and your background! I am sure it is only the tip of the iceberg about the type of person you are! You are a definite inspiration to me and I am sure to others not only regarding your Challenger but about being a Stand-up Guy! Lou.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats Tony! Nice to have your hard work featured!
Very cool, wonder what Ideas they will use from your car this time.
Congrats Tony! Nice interview!
WOW Tony! What a great feature! A Star is Born! Thanks for sharing this video and your background! I am sure it is only the tip of the iceberg about the type of person you are! You are a definite inspiration to me and I am sure to others not only regarding your Challenger but about being a Stand-up Guy! Lou.

You guys are the reason I still haunt this joint...:smileup:

I appreciate the kind words, and the great support. It was very interesting, and I almost choked-up.:shakehead::4-dontknow::i_rolleyes:

Reactions: the greek mopar man

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
You are the man Tony ! You are a great inspiration to us all.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are the man Tony ! You are a great inspiration to us all.

:hah:Damn TJ, if that's true we're all in trouble. LOL :4-looney:

:D Just kidding man... Thank you:smileup:

·
RELIVN
301 Posts
Very impressive interview. You got camera presence, brother.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very impressive interview. You got camera presence, brother.

Thanks...

Huh??? No I don't... :4-dontknow:
I don't have any presents for you guys, so don't ask me for any cameras either!!! :4-looney::4-looney::4-looney:

:hah:Just kidding with ya. :Hey: I really appreciate you.

(what are you doing "STILL" in the Sandbox)

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Tony!!! That is beyond Super Cool! I keep telling you that your car needs to be on the cover of a magazine....this is even better! It confirms the fact that this Forum is unlike any other. The members here are truly great on so many levels! Congratulations Tony!:smileup:

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
god bless you ,,,,,,,whats your name again?:wavey: your a good man tony! love the video brother!!!
Tony!!! That is beyond Super Cool! I keep telling you that your car needs to be on the cover of a magazine....this is even better! It confirms the fact that this Forum is unlike any other. The members here are truly great on so many levels! Congratulations Tony!:smileup:

Thanks folks :wavey: I thought it was cool too. I was in the right place at the right time, for once.:4-dontknow:

:hah:Imagination can either get us in trouble, or praises... :4-looney:

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
WOW ! that is just plain awesome man! Congrats and sooooo well deserved!!

I also feel like I finally got to meet you to, although it would be way better ( as well as an honor) to meet you in person, this is a pretty cool way . Proud of you , and congrats again, now I'm going to go watch that again!!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,555 Posts
Great Interview' Tony! Looks like a man who is having fun with his Therapy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts