Dodge Challenger Forum banner
221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Recently bought a 2019 T/A with the Hemi SRT 392 including the Scat Pack package, with my insurance company listing it as a 2019 R/T..deciding how to classify it...confusing to say the least.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Reactions: OrangeCrush392

·
Registered
7 Posts
If it’s a 392 then it’s a Challenger RT scat pack. The T/A is an option package probably stripes. If you don’t have the Marony then try to look it up on the Internet using the vin.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Recently bought a 2019 T/A with the Hemi SRT 392 including the Scat Pack package, with my insurance company listing it as a 2019 R/T..deciding how to classify it...confusing to say the least.

View attachment 263477
  • T/A Package (ALE) – 20″ X 9.0″ Forged/Painted Aluminum Wheels (WRT) w/ Rhombi 2-Piece Center Cap (WMS), Black Fuel Filler Door (XJD), Black Grille w/ Bezel (MFF), Gloss Black I/P Cluster Trim Rings (JA9), Grille Badge – Challenger Script (MUM), Illuminated Air Catcher Headlamps (JFV), Mopar Cold Air Intake (JFF), Rear Black Spoiler (MXP), Satin Black Hood (MYZ), Satin Wrap Roof/Decklid (MYN), T/A Bodyside Graphic (MH8), T/A Spoiler Decal (MPX) and White Face Instrument Cluster (JA1).

·
Registered
162 Posts
View attachment 261196 View attachment 261196 kooks long tube headers, mid pipe, magnaflow cat back exhaust quad tips.. dyno tuned 451.7hp and 471.9trq 6spd, sunroof, black with the red interior!!
That's a Beautiful SRT that you have! If we didn't have the OEM stripes on our SRT 392, then I'd Seriously think about that side stripe that you have on yours. That's Really Nice!

It's a sad day for my baby, cold and alone. Construction going on here, and the garage is full of stuff....
View attachment 263487
You got hit pretty badly with that snow!

This is just a suggestion, but maybe while she's outside that you get a good all season cover to protect her from the elements.

·
Registered
2020 R/T 392 Scat Pack
65 Posts
Love the IndiGo!
Under UV lights like at the gas station it looks like an imperial purple. I've had Vikings fans come over to check it out because it looks purple with the yellow bumpers. I'll have to show them pics that it is indeed blue. Lol. Beautiful color though. Thanks.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,773 Posts
Yeah it is a nice color, but the car in the pics isn't an SRT 392...it's a Scat Pack R/T

Reactions: Dantesinferno

·
Registered
2020 R/T 392 Scat Pack
65 Posts
Yeah it is a nice color, but the car in the pics isn't an SRT 392...it's a Scat Pack R/T
You're correct. It's listed as a R/T 392 scat pack. With all the add ons it gets confusing what separates what. To my understanding the SRT would have leather seats, Harman sound system and better brakes? I'm questioning because I'm not entirely certain. My R/T has the 275 tires, brembo brakes, hellcat hood, SRT 6.4L hemi engine and all the SRT drive modes, SRT performance pages and SRT front splitter to name a few. It's like it was built like a SRT but given the scat pack badge instead.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,773 Posts
It is a highly optioned R/T...the options on yours were standard on the SRT 392.

Reactions: Dantesinferno
221 - 240 of 263 Posts