Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks, I was asked to pass this announcement to yinz guys.
Bill at Chrysler wanted yinz to know that SRT is once again coming to Pittsburgh. They will be at the Vintage Grand Prix. SRT wants all SRT cars and R/T cars to show at the Grand Prix July 19th & 20th. They need a head count for this event. If you are interested in bringing your car down please comment below or contact Bill via our Facebook site. The link below is about the Grand Prix. There will also be a car show at the waterfront on the 15th.
http://www.pvgp.org/complete-2014-event-calendar/

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've already registered for the "American Car Show" of the International Car Show at Schenley Park on the race weekend. So does Bill need my head counted so my '10 R/T be put in a smaller corral of SRT/Modern Mopars within the American Car Show? Just seeing what advantage this has for me/them.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've already registered for the "American Car Show" of the International Car Show at Schenley Park on the race weekend. So does Bill need my head counted so my '10 R/T be put in a smaller corral of SRT/Modern Mopars within the American Car Show? Just seeing what advantage this has for me/them.
Bill said the car show is a separate deal. The request is for cars to be displayed at the SRT tent.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm interested in this and almost sure I'm available this weekend. Does he need your car displayed for both days? What do you need to do to sign up. Let me know, thanks

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Pooch, this sounds like a nice deal! I need to check out a few things first before I commit. What is the suspense date for letting you or Bill know? Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I talked to Bill yesterday, he told me that SRT wants cars for both days and they will issue us passes to get in. So...there is no charge. He wants whoever is interested to call him and let him know. Yinz guys know how to get in touch with him. Web site rules prohibit me from putting any info down on how to contact him. If yinz have any questions PM me.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I talked to Bill yesterday, he told me that SRT wants cars for both days and they will issue us passes to get in. So...there is no charge. He wants whoever is interested to call him and let him know. Yinz guys know how to get in touch with him. Web site rules prohibit me from putting any info down on how to contact him. If yinz have any questions PM me.
Ron, I appreciate the update and I will be in contact with you soon! Thanks, Brother! :smileup:

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
latest update from Bill about the Vintage Grand Prix !!!!
All people that are attending this event for SRT are to report to the American car show side, Also he told me that it is the Viper Club of America that invited all SRT & R/T cars to the event.
He also told me in a previous conversation that there was no charge to get in, well there is a slight charge.....They want a $30.00 Donation which will go to Autism awareness. One more thing, there will be online registration coming soon for this event. Any questions please contact Bill or me.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Everyone,

Below is the Final location for Vintage Grand Prix. Please direct anyone interested in joining to the link below to register. You can call or email me with any question.

Best Regards,

David Hois

Sales Manager

PIRC LARGE LOGO

201 Penndale Road

Wampum, PA 16157

Office: (724) 535-1000 Ext. 308

Fax: (724) 740-1046

[email protected]

Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 10:25 AM
To: Dave Hois; Kathy Stout
Cc: Bob Speer
Subject: Location for 2014

Dave,

Below is an aerial from Sunday 2013. Here are the planned spaces for July 19/20, 2104:

- PIRC tent is solid green square and the green outlines are the parking rows on each side for up to 24 cars from the Viper Club.

- The orange outline is the Dodge display.

- The Jaguar Concours is the red outline (cars are not shown here because their event is Saturday only.)

Viper owners can sign-up through the normal Car Show page. The cost is $30 per car. There is no space for the Viper Club to erect their own tent. There is a PDF and an on-line credit card link: http://www.pvgp.org/schenley/

____________________________________________________________________________________________

1 - 13 of 13 Posts