Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up for the Z a few weeks ago but am just now getting around to posting here. I am from Oklahoma and purchased a 2014 SRT in January and love it. I got a M6 with the HK sound system and sun roof. It is bright white with black stripes. Since I got it I have added red piping in the door panels as an accent, installed a skip shift eliminator and am waiting on my Zoomers catback to show up this Thursday. I have admired these cars since since they first came out and finally convinced myself to go buy one. It isn't a daily driver but will definitely get driven plenty. I have put about 1700 miles on it so far and enjoyed a nice 400 mile round trip to Texas Motor Speedway to go to the SRT Track Experience. That was a lot of fun. I considered an RT but figured if I was going to get one, I might as well start out at the top. I have already read a lot of useful information and taken away a few good tips from the Z. This car makes you feel like a kid again. Can't wait to get my exhaust in later this week and make my car have a little more roar. Have a great day everybody...

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the Z forum from Central Ohio!

Lots of great folks here and glad to have you on board.

Beware of the Mod shark...he will gnaw at you before he sinks his teeth in deep ! :shrk:

Your six is clear...kick it up a notch or two :4-looney:

·
Registered
22,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello from Chicago

Welcome to the site. I am new as well and I have to say, SRT is the way to go. I am jealous as I am sure that yours still has the new car smell. Every morning that I turn on my car to go to work, I can't help but smile. You have it right, it makes you feel like a kid again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Yes it still has that new car smell. I work away a week at a time, but am home for a week. So I actually only work half the year. When I get home from my week at work and crawl into my Challenger for the first time, it smells great. It sets in the garage all week and that smell builds up just waiting for me to open the door and take it all in. Can't wait to get my Zoomers exhaust mounted up tomorrow. I took the GoPro and took a before video of the stock exhaust and will probably do a time-lapse video of the install and a follow up video of the after sound.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts