Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Yea, that's one mean looking SRT. I especially dig the bright neon green contrast against the black and the fact there isn't too much of it, the subtlety is nice :smileup: The wheels look cool in motion, not a choice I would go with though. Pretty cool video though, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Member of my car club has these on his Charger. They look even better in person!

As far as getting slower, as long as the entire wheel & tire are the same diameter as stock, you shouldn't lose any speed unless the wheels are heavier. Vossen is one of the higher priced wheels because they are not only beautiful, but lightweight as well!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Very nice overall. I'm not crazy about the rims, but the rest is one sick machine. I hope when he does that burn out on those thin tires he is headed straight to the tire store.

I have never seen the little rear window flange/spoiler before. Anyone know what it is called or even if it is available?

·
Dash Cam Guy
2,277 Posts
As far as getting slower, as long as the entire wheel & tire are the same diameter as stock, you shouldn't lose any speed unless the wheels are heavier.
That is not exactly how the physics of it works. I am not smart enough on it to explain in great detail but here is the gist. If they weigh the same the combo with the weight spread evenly or closest to the hub will outperform a combo with all or most of its weight at the outer edge like most small sidewall big rim combos have. The difference won't be as drastic as comparing heavy wheels to light wheels, but there is a difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.