Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Since I blew a decent amount on headers, exhaust, and tuning last year I figured this year we’ll give a little back to the handling department and maybe even a little cosmetic with a phantom grill and smoked rear.

So I’m looking at the Eibach Pro System (shock, strut, sway etc) and the KW Coilovers… Having come from the world of the Nissan 350z and owning a set of Stance XR Coilovers, I’m a little weary of what a coilover can bring to the game as far ruining ride comfort for the sake of handling. Yes I know there are sacrifices to be made for improvements but I’m not too concerned. I’m doing it more for esthetics and if I can tighten everything up in the meantime great.

Those with experience, which is softer to the ride? I’m not looking for ride height adjustment anymore. The “stance” imagine has left my system.

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
23 Posts
Had the Eibach Pro lowering spring on my RT and the ride was better than the wife's stock challenger on good year F-1s. Have upgraded to a 2014 SRT and looking at the Eibach Pro springs for this as well just trying to figure out if the .6 and .7 lowering will put it down low enough. It should put it right where the RT was which was just right in my book. Not to low but made it look much better, handled pretty good to.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to know. I'd pick up just the springs but I know eventually the dampers would need to be replaced, why not just thorw the sway bars on since the car will be on the rack. I'd probably be more interested in the coilovers if I was planning to tune the ride hight to a specific stance etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.