Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing commercials for this fuel additive. Does anyone have confirmed information as to the value of using this product? if so, what can you tell me?
Keep on CHALLENGING!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
My best friend here in FL who owns 16 classic cars uses this product. He is not one to buy ANYTHING if he doesn't need too or if he doesn't think it works. Some of his cars sit for some time others do not. He puts some in all of them here and there and swears by it!

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
I have used it a lot when storing cars (6 months)... never had a problem. The new stuff that combats the ethanol fuels has my attention... but I have not seen it in stores yet...

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks gentlemen. I drive an average of 250 miles per month and the issue mentioned above triggers the question.
Keep on CHALLENGING!:smileup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I put it in my 70 Roadrunner tank every fall...Don't uncover it for 7 months... Starts right up and never have fuel problems with the tank I left in over the winter.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I used sta bil until I picked up a bottle I had for less than a year and when I was tipping it into the tank (motorcycle) I noticed particles floating around in the bottom, I stopped before any went in. I then shook the bottle and it was full of red particles and a lot of them, I dumped it out and never bought it again. I use only mystery Marvel oil and Seafoam and nothing else. JMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts