Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in March I eagerly built a 2020 Challenger to have as my summer vehicle. Ever since I have been tracking it regularly to anticipate when I would be able to take possession. There was an initial delay due the unfortunate circumstances we are all living in at the moment but the vehicle was built and completed for June 11, and since then I haven’t received any updates. I have been in touch with the the Listowel Dodge dealership (Bustards) who continually reassured me it would be arriving “within the week”. I now know it’s been sitting, waiting to be shipped for almost 3 weeks out of Etobicoke. The dealer proclaims there is nothing they can do to expedite the shipping process and I just have to wait. We are soon arriving at the one month mark where my vehicle would have been completed, and I am running out of summer weather to enjoy my car.
With Etobicoke being less than two hours away It’s very disheartening having to wait this long knowing the vehicle is sitting around.
really frustrating an really don't know what to do to expedite this .

·
Registered
2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch, BMR susp., Belanger Headers, Lowered
588 Posts
Challenger's sitting in lots holding for shipping is scary..
Dont go to copart and search SRT, unreal how many new theft chop shop bare chassis are on there for auction.. there basically scrap tin left.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you go pick it up from were it is a
The dealer says that the shipping company had to ship it to them . they can't send a straight truck in to pick it up. I've even emailed dodge last week, I havn't even got any response from them. wold have been nice to even get a, we got your email response. Beyond frustrated now. seems like they just don't want my business

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Where is the Dodge Cares person who monitors this site? I have not seen anything from them in many weeks.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
636 Posts
It seems like @DodgeCares might at least be able to make sure your car hasn't simply fallen through a crack.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Called DodgeCares last night and they said they can only help with dealer prolbems can not look into when somthing is sitting in a shipping yard for 3 weeks .. hell give me the shipping yards number an i'll call them myself

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Called DodgeCares last night and they said they can only help with dealer prolbems can not look into when somthing is sitting in a shipping yard for 3 weeks .. hell give me the shipping yards number an i'll call them myself
Imagine...someday in the future when a car company don't care if they ever sell you a car that you want. 😁😆😁
-John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts