Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....

EBC makes a good set of rotors. just trying to figure out the rotor diameter for the front and back.

These are the sport rotors that at coated in black zinc and will look great with the blacktop package and the 15% tinted windows and paint exhaust tips....

Any thoughts????

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Fronts on my R/T are 13.5 and rears are 12.5. Both fronts and rears are vented.

The black coating will soon wear off, so only the hat parts will remain black.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Thanks bad8nti
Are there any black rotors out on the market?
I would imagine only carbon fiber, but for street use impractical, and probably very expensive.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know EBC has the Red Stuff Brake Pads that they say you should use with their rotors, but I am having a hard time finding them that fit a 14 R/T Challenger.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
I know EBC has the Red Stuff Brake Pads that they say you should use with their rotors, but I am having a hard time finding them that fit a 14 R/T Challenger.
I did not like the Red Stuff brake pads on my Magnum. I ditched them because of noise and erratic feedback through the pedal. I put NAPA Advantage One pads and loved them.

I currently have R1 Concepts Premium Slotted and Cross-Drilled Rotors and Hawk HPS Ceramic pads on my Challenger and am really impressed by the improvement in brking over stock.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have the product number handy for the R1's? Just curious if they would fit mine.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Do you have the product number handy for the R1's? Just curious if they would fit mine.
They are a vendor here. Call them up. They are extremely helpful and will make sure you get the right stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts