Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm the guy that just shakes at the thought of putting a front plate on my car, it's required here in MD. I've been playing with fire since day one. I've been giving thought to the Stow 'N Go plate holder recently.

Has anyone used the electric version of this device? It seems to me the small actuator or motor looks a bit flimsy and I'm not convinced it would hold up over time. The manual one seems fine but now you're making bend over and all that. o_O

I know there's simple and working ways to attached the plate though the grill of the car without drilling holes and attaching something permanently etc. but I would like to know if anyone has feedback here.

Did the motorized Stow 'N Go hold up or was it junked after awhile.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I installed the ZL1 Addons tow ring and comes with an optional lic. plate attachment. Works pretty slick and is touchless. Just goes in the same receiver as the tow ring. I run with no front plate but keep the attachment plate in my trunk for those times when I think there is a possibility of a ticket...especially parking meter maids. Not cheap but works and looks great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts