Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a weird issue with my ABS lights, and I've searched and searched but not found a great answer to the problem.

I have a 2013 Dodge Challenger SXT with about 150,000 miles. All four wheel speed sensors have been replaced in the last year or so. I've also experienced the "Improbable wheel speed" error in the past, which was fixed by replacing the rear right wheel sensor.

The ABS and Traction Control light are on, cruise control doesn't work, etc etc. My code reader (Bosch 1100) can read engine codes fine, but under ABS it reads "ABS SYSTEM NOT DETECTED". I checked the ABS relay fuses under the hood, both the 30 and 50 amp ones seemed OK. I didn't see anything brake related in the trunk fuse box.

I did a sanity-check on my 2014 Jeep by unplugging a wheel speed sensor and driving around in the yard until the same lights came on, then checked the codes to make sure my code reader wasn't bad. It's not.

Recently it was in the body shop for about a month for some paint damage, and I had to replace the battery in the trunk, but other than that I've not done much of anything to it.

Any ideas?

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
49,525 Posts
There is a post on here about a bad ABS control module being bad or not functioning correctly causing issues. Won't say that is your problem but maybe worth checking out.

Reactions: HemifeverAZ
1 - 2 of 2 Posts