Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pullin the trigger on a 14 RT trading in my z06 Vette.They are doing a dealer trade and will get it next week.The RT just has track pac ,20 Chrome Clads and sun roof.It doesn't have stripes and don't know what I want yet looking for pics of red challengers with stripes Thanks

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
What kind of stripes are you looking for? The rallye stripes or 71' style side stripes? or something different...?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mine is Torred so look at my avatar

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
my suggestion is either a belt line contour stripe like the 70 or go with the 71 R/T dual stripe like what's on the classics... satin black looks really nice on the red cars...

i wouldn't rule out the T/A style either... always wanted to do a T/A tribute... maybe some day in this life time i will...

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
After much research and deliberation, this is what I ended up with on my 2010 Inferno Red RT.... Good luck!

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
I know I looked around for a while on the internet to get ideas (I settled on 71' style stripes)... seems as though many Hemi Orange cars had black or white... So I went a different direction and went with bright orange. I haven't seen many Torred cars.... Sliver, black, or white seem to be the colors of choice for the ones I have... If it were me (just to be different) I might try a slightly darker red metallic 71' style stripe kit... just my .02

·
Registered
43 Posts
Go to vinyl imaginations website lots of choices there you will find it there. I got some from them last year was very happy with quality.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ridergraphix also has a TON of choices as well.

I have an RT Classic in TorRed...

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Flat Black stripes really look good on the red Challengers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts