Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lucky Dodge Exec. got one of the first 2015's in his driveway. Pretty sweet!

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Looks sharp, it also looks like he has already customized it with a stripe. Of course who knows for sure at this point it could be an optional stripe package on a 2015.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow, I would love to have that in my driveway! Definitely a beautiful car

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,571 Posts
Finally Sublime, it looks great. I am not sure about the new hood. Maybe when I see it in person.

·
12,989 Posts
That looks real nice!!

·
Dazed & Confused
36,563 Posts
I wonder if this was the one posted on FB yesterday. That Sublime has given me the bug again. Gonna be tough.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wonder if this was the one posted on FB yesterday. That Sublime has given me the bug again. Gonna be tough.
Yup Joe......it is.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Nice!!! Love those wheels too! :smileup:

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Not a huge Sublime fan but that looks pretty nice....still not sold on the piano black finish of the grille/taillights.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I like the front O.K. and I like the color but the rear end just isn't doing it for me.

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
looks awesome. There's a Dodge dealership right around the corner from my office and they have a few Rams in that same color....takes some growing on ya...that's for sure.

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
It looks nice but I'm too smitten with my current car to want to trade it in...

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thats a great looking car. They did a nice job with the new grill and tail lights on the 2015's.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
A lucky Dodge Exec. got one of the first 2015's in his driveway. Pretty sweet!

Thanks for the pics Susie. I got to say, I like the color, but I am not liking the new front hood.

·
Registered
949 Posts
At first I thought the rear end was cool. I guess I mistook different for cool. Not diggin' it as much now. I like the rear ends of our current Challengers. The shiny black is a turnoff, as sgtbob says. Having said that, I think the front end is gorgeous. Maybe not a home run (cuz they did that already) but a solid double. The interior, I don't know, it's just too, well, Dart looking. I want a retro interior for my retro car. And the sublime green? I friggin' love it.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
It only took eight model years, but Dodge finally produced a Challenger in Sublime. :smileup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts