Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi was thinking of removing the black rt stripes and putting sublime ones in there place. I just have no idea of where to find them. I would love just to paint the entire car but too much $$.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Sublime Stripes on a white Challenger would look sweet. Check out Rydergraphix....they have a huge color chart and a wide variety of vinyl stripes for Challengers.

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Want stripes for a Mopar and Not at Super marker up Prices ??? Get them from a Mopar guy that when you ask for Sublime he knows the Color and thats what you Get .
Challenger Gary.

Say 70 Challenger style stripe Riders Price 249. Challenger Gary 99.00 So we are not talking a small difference I mean your cash But many stripe companies rape people on graphics

·
Registered
374 Posts
Put them on yourself, they're not very hard, just time consuming. That link I posted, shipped for $55, all 3M products. They'll even mail you out sample colors for free, just ask them.

Don't get sucked in, most graphic companies are raking in the profits. PM me when you're ready, and I'll walk you through the installation part of it.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,522 Posts
Got mine from Moproauto.com .... I like mine, but don't know if they have the color your looking for...

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Hi was thinking of removing the black rt stripes and putting sublime ones in there place. I just have no idea of where to find them. I would love just to paint the entire car but too much $$.
if you can handle aboit 2500 dollars you can vinyl wrap the entire car. check out some video's on youtube , you'll be amazed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks rajunz I will let you know when I ready to put them on. but don't have a garage while I do but its full of my wives wood working stuff (Nice huh). and its stilllllll snowing up here in Wisconsin so maybe it will stop someday

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.