Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Summit Racing F+

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  kwoolums67 
#1 ·
I ordered a Clutch for a 2012 SRT8 Challenger from Summit Racing it was a McLeod RXT Street Twin Clutch Kits 6975-04M and a Gun handle Barton 2009-16 Dodge Challenger Shifters BC-09143BPG.

Made me an appointment at the local dealership and took it in on Thursday to have them installed. The first call of the day was everything is o.k. then Bammmm the clutch they sent me from there warehouse was in the right box but, not the right clutch, they advertised the above clutch to fit my car. The spline count was wrong. They sent me a clutch for an 2011.

Now I have to call the dealer and explain why my aftermarket parts are holding up a stall.

I called Summit Racing and talked to a service rep. (names available upon request) told me he has called the vendor and was going to ship one on Thursday next day, which is Friday. Friday comes and I call Summit Racing in the a.m. and they told me that nothing was ordered.

The next rep. from Summit Racing I talked to said that they talked to the McLeod company and they had one in stock and would be in the shipping next day drop. Well guess what? Nope not even close. I called McLeod in CA. and they told me that it was not coming from them, but in fact that Summit Racing had some on there shelf.

So now because of this my bill is going to be more and now I don't have my car.

Thank you Summit Racing

Kevin Woolums

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.