Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Has any one put aftermarket sunroof on a challenger was it positive or negative.

Thanks,

Marzett

·
Premium Member
18,459 Posts
Welcome form NJ.
Glad to have you here !
I have not heard of many people adding after market sunroofs to their cars but maybe others can help you.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
welcome

mine came stock and I love it. I've never added one to a vehicle myself, not sure it would be something I'd consider just based on the cost vs benefit.

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Welcome to the Z from FL. Lots of great info here. Enjoy !

I have not heard of ONE person doing an sunroof install. Personally, I would never do it. I hate the one I have but it came fully loaded. I have had leaks on factory sunroofs on prior cars so I am partial to not liking them.

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
Hello & welcome from WI!
I would not have an aftermarket sunroof installed. The molded headliner is different between cars with / without sunroof. It's not an easy task to remove and replace the headliner. Some places say you need to remove the passenger side door - other reports say the windshield has to come out.
Good luck - let us know what route you take.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ from FL!
It's good to have you with us, thanks for joining.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,503 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
22,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z! Not sure about after market sunroofs, just sounds like an opportunity to run into possible issues, probably be a better idea to just get one with it already installed! :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,624 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts