Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Am new to the forum, will probably have a boat load of questions in the future. Just here to introduce myself. Just bought a 2019 R/T F8 green Challenger, 6 speed manual. Major upgrade from my 2010 Chrysler 300 馃ゴ. First question I have I guess, I鈥檓 used to having leather interior and now have cloth/whatever material is on the back of the seats... suggestions on what I can use to keep the interior looking good? Thanks!

What's Old is New Again!
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Premium Member
welcome from ny

Premium Member
Welcome from RI!

Politically correct.
Welcome to the Z from Pa.!

For cleaning the interior, I like and use Chemical Guys "Total Interior Cleaner and Protectant". It works great!!!

Enjoy the site!!!

:cool:

Registered
Welcome, the cloth is a little more difficult. I usually just vacuum it. If you get a stain or bad dirt you can use spray on carpet cleaner, but that鈥檚 just ok, it can attract dirt since it doesn鈥檛 always wash out completely. I have a steam cleaner that works the best.

Premium Member
Reactions: BAD GRANDPA

Premium Member
WELCOME DRIVER!!! You will find GREAT people and info here - all my best to you from the National Capitol Region (NCR)...or as is more better known...NO CHANCE for REASON. Jim

Premium Member
welcome from south florida. you can always scotchguard the rear seats. I have done this to all my cloth seat cars to keep my dogs from staining them. just make sure to air the car out otherwise you will get a bit high from the fumes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts