Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could you elaborate?
The difference is the from a stock configuration to now. As I've read on this forum that usually RWHP is only around 260 and now mine is 438 with the supercharger. The car itself is much quicker off the line with great acceleration. I also believe that having the ported TB and the custom exhaust contributes also. I had the TB, custom exhaust, and the MOPAR CAI within a year of owning the car and even those minor mods helped in the HP range, it made a small increase I estimate of at least 10 Hp.

· Registered
542 Posts
Wow - those #s kick a##. Did you have to change any other driveline items to handle the increased power (transmission, half-shafts)? You are certainly going to surprise a lot of other drivers!

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow - those #s kick a##. Did you have to change any other driveline items to handle the increased power (transmission, half-shafts)? You are certainly going to surprise a lot of other drivers!
I did not have to make another modifications to the driveline. Though I am considering the rear strut brace in trunk, possibly a sway bar, and lowering it an inch to go along with my next mod which will be 20x9 wheels and tires.

· Registered
4,420 Posts
Very Awesome! That's a Formidable Sleeper now. Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

· Registered
856 Posts
The kit costs around 4.5 grand or so. You can install it by yourself, it's relatively easy. Or you can get a shop to install it. The latter could be a good option if you need to tune the car. I mean, you will have to do a tune, and the kit should come with a tune, but if you need some fine tuning, then a trusty shop will come in handy. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.