Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
1,714 Posts
I was figuring final cost to the buyer (taxes and the extra crap they always come up with), plus I would get the 7 yr / 100k maxcare warranty, and that's another 2 grand I think.
The Scat Pack with the Procharger installed I posted a pic of "lists" for $77K. That includes a sticker price of just over $60,000 for the car and another $16K+ for the Procharger.

My (Challenger) 2018 Hellcat listed for $69K. While I didn't want one I probably could have found a Charger Hellcat in this same price range. Even today one can have a (admittedly pretty bare bones optioned) Hellcat for under $60K if the prices posted at for example Koons are real prices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Scat Pack with the Procharger installed I posted a pic of "lists" for $77K. That includes a sticker price of just over $60,000 for the car and another $16K+ for the Procharger.

My (Challenger) 2018 Hellcat listed for $69K. While I didn't want one I probably could have found a Charger Hellcat in this same price range. Even today one can have a (admittedly pretty bare bones optioned) Hellcat for under $60K if the prices posted at for example Koons are real prices.

·
Registered
793 Posts
My advice after supercharging my SXT to 512 RWHP is to

upgrade to a Hellcat. If I would have saved the $$ I put into properly supercharging and tuning mine, along with the support pieces, I could have upgraded to a Scat Pack at the very least.

Reactions: Dannyboy72
21 - 23 of 23 Posts