Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2715 Posts

·
Founder
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Supporting Member Benefits

Of special note: The "Z" Forum Network (GigaThreads.com) is not part of a huge corporate network like the other forums out there. It is not a foreign owned network like the other network that competes directly with us. We are a wholly U.S. based operation funded by one guy from Florida who started it back in 2006. The only way we are able to exist is with the additional support of our members. Please consider becoming a Site Supporter!

We are moving to a new subscription based model. Each tier gains you additional storage space on the site, and less and less ads the higher you go.

Many of you may think, "Oh it's just a forum and I'm not going to pay to use it!", or various other things. But the truth is, it's does cost a huge amount of money to run these sites on a competitive level. And even more time.

To those of you who are Supporters, thank you so much for helping us bring this site to cool Challenger owners and enthusiasts all over the world! It is you, who drive the expansion, and growth of this forum!

To access the payment processor, go here. Each tier describes it's benefits. If you support us, a huge thumbs up to you! Thanks!

With that said. You will see less ads on tablets, and less ads on mobile no matter which level you subscribe to. That's just the nature of the beast. :)

If there are any questions please post them in this thread.

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
Way to go guys... I'm planning on upgrading my membership in the next day or 2... trying to hide a few $$ from the wife so I can get it done...

LOL... since I told her I'm buying this car, she has been making me cut back here and there... she keeps saying, "You have a car to pay for..!!" and she isn't cutting me much slack. but... I just tell her, "OK I know you're right..." ;) and of course she agrees

·
Z Addict
798 Posts
Way to go guys... I'm planning on upgrading my membership in the next day or 2... trying to hide a few $$ from the wife so I can get it done...

LOL... since I told her I'm buying this car, she has been making me cut back here and there... she keeps saying, "You have a car to pay for..!!" and she isn't cutting me much slack. but... I just tell her, "OK I know you're right..." ;) and of course she agrees
Little things like can make it so much easier to live at home.

1 - 20 of 2715 Posts