Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My T/A hood will be here (eventually) and I'm throwing the idea around of removing my stripes. Last year I put 392 rally stripes on and was happy with that. The winter has not been good to the stripes. Ice ripped off part of the trunk section and the front, well I noticed they were put on upside down after the installer finished them, and left. Removing them will be free, I'm estimating $150 to get new stripes not including installation.

So Dark Titanium Metallic, gloss black 392 stripes with T/A hood

or

Dark Titanium Metallic no stripes with T/A Hood

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Gloss Black Stripes will look H O T!

·
Banned
149 Posts
stripes..... definitely stripes....

Friend of mine has a silver R/T with the T/A hood and appearance package. his is just amazing looking. The contrast of the colors is very nice

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Not quite the same stripe design, but this is Hurst's version that can give you an idea of the look.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
thats identical to what i painted my TA hood. i personally love it! or you can leave the hood flat black. HOTROD BLACK. don't let anyone talk you into the flat black with the flat clearcoat

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
NO STRIPES!!!!! You can get stripes and be cool OR you can flat black vinyl the whole hood and be BADASS... That's what I did, haha!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll be going with striped. Just waiting for it to get here from Cervinis. On week 5 since ordering. Coming prepainted. I'll get some pics up as soon as it gets in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts