Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Tough call on this buddy. I mean its half the price of a OEM hood but its a fiberglass hood, will it fit right? Will you be charged a shit load of money to get it to fit right? it might fit perfect. very tough call. I never heard of this place , try a google search on them ?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, my inner cheapskate has gotten the best of me a few times. Sometimes it's paid off too.

Google search yielded one complaint still cannot find anyone with these hoods on their cars. Just the stock photos they provide.

Guess if they were such a great deal everyone would have one from this company. Cervinis may be the way I'm leaning.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
I did. I ordered the Cervinis
I purchased a Cervini hood for my wife's car. It had very good fit and finish and we are totally happy with it. I think you'll be pleased with your choice.

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
is installing the hood a one man job or you need help? thinking about getting one
2 Man unless you are a gorilla and can hold both sides of the hood and still install the hood hinge Bolts . Yes you probably could struggle with it but always run the risk of a slip and damaging paint on fender and hood.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
is installing the hood a one man job or you need help? thinking about getting one
heck, i'd make it three if you can find the help... one to hold each side of the hood and you run around and put the bolts in... after the successful install, fire up the grill and have a few beverages as you admire your job well done! :smileup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:smiley_thumbs_up:

I'm going to have at least 3. Have you looked at the instructions? Its very interesting. I was hoping it was unbox and bolt on. Not so much.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.