1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Parallel Rectangle Pattern Number

Font Parallel Pattern Rectangle Number

Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Number

Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Number

Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Magenta

Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Number

Having a hard time with 2021 numbers as the results are yet to be finalized but note the drastically reduced production numbers for 2020. Of significant note, though, the Branson assembly plant expirienced a number of issues that caused a shut down in 2020 for a period of time and I'll speculate that that had an impact.

·
Premium Member
2020 T/A 392, GoMango
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Correct. I'm posting them as they become available.

Edit: These were not included in the regular production numbers because they are Limited Editions but it is a T/A so does belong here.

Rectangle Purple Font Violet Parallel

·
Premium Member
2020 T/A 392, GoMango
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
US production of the 50th Anniversary T/A was supposed to be limited to 70 but somehow ran over by 7. It would be cool to have one, especially the last one but the dash plaque looks like this.

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior Personal luxury car

·
Registered
2020 Gold Rush T/A 392 50th Anniversary, 66 of 70
119 Posts
that dash plaque looks goofy as all get out, but I bet those are the ones to have. I have been able to track down at least 7 cars that didn't get the blackout treatment at Brampton, and a couple that didn't get the dash plaques, but they were not grouped together by VIN or badge numbers (and not being confined to cars 71-77). I asked the factory for more information on the 7 car overrun and they told me it either didn't exist or was proprietary. I am of the opinion that it was done on purpose and we won't know the actual reasons until years in the future when the market on the 50th cars is about to explode and someone wants to promote the "official" story to boost interest and prices. It is interesting that the Gold Rush GT (68), R/T (67), SP (69), and SPWB (69) cars didn't make it to the 70 car caps, but that those shortages add up to 7 cars. The same number as the T/A overrun. There are some other coincidental nuggets in there that we will have to wait on an official story coming out to validate them one way or another.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
So what if there was an overrun due to custom orders. I doubt they would turn them down, right?
I know I would be pissed if I paid for one of the 70 and they overran it.

·
Registered
‘22 Smokeshow T/A 5.7, Plus, Auto, Hood Pins, Convenience, Sunroof, Alpine w Sub, Compact Spare
47 Posts
View attachment 294420

View attachment 294421

View attachment 294422

View attachment 294423

View attachment 294429

View attachment 294430

Having a hard time with 2021 numbers as the results are yet to be finalized but note the drastically reduced production numbers for 2020. Of significant note, though, the Branson assembly plant expirienced a number of issues that caused a shut down in 2020 for a period of time and I'll speculate that that had an impact.
Thanks so much for this! Really helping me see which years a color I’m looking for were made.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
The 2021 numbers should be interesting, and my god no wonder I've never really seen a T/A in Canada out in the wild they are basically non existent.
They are rare everywhere. I have seen 2 or 3 in 5 years.

Reactions: SmokeShowTA

·
Registered
233 Posts
I asked dodge they told me March they will have all production numbers for 21. Can’t wait to see how many were made with my color and options. Definitely using it if I ever sell it, might even have a plaque made lol

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
The color the members get very small then include packages and finding a T/A like yours is about impossible. I have yellow and I don't believe yellow was offered every year after 2017. I contacted Dodge and they confirmed I have 1 of 8. Not saying what I have is rare. All challengers have low numbers when you get down to the specifics. But T/A in general and yellow on top of that, I know I will never see another one in person.

·
Registered
233 Posts
TA is one of the best packages next to the 50th anniversary package. I love the way the 50ths interior looks, my neighbor has a 5.7l green nb 50th and his car helped me decide to go with a challenger. So me and the neighbor are the coolest guys in our “hood” 😂

Reactions: PRPHAZE

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,602 Posts
The color the members get very small then include packages and finding a T/A like yours is about impossible. I have yellow and I don't believe yellow was offered every year after 2017. I contacted Dodge and they confirmed I have 1 of 8. Not saying what I have is rare. All challengers have low numbers when you get down to the specifics. But T/A in general and yellow on top of that, I know I will never see another one in person.
Yellow jacket was available from 2017 thru 2019, on all Challengers and Chargers.

Reactions: HotDan

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Yellow jacket was available from 2017 thru 2019, on all Challengers and Chargers.
That's my point. They produced the new challengers for lets say 14 years. T/A's were only produced for lets say 5-6 years and yellow only 3 years. Not many. I think Sublime green is similar.

Reactions: SmokeShowTA

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's my point. They produced the new challengers for lets say 14 years. T/A's were only produced for lets say 5-6 years and yellow only 3 years. Not many. I think Sublime green is similar.
that's about 582 yellow jacket T/A all together, thats a small production run, As for my combo as of 2020 only 39 SmokeShow T/A's have been built. but that number will increase as of 2021 by a decent amount I'd guess.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts