Dodge Challenger Forum banner

T/A side stripes

6K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Action Jackson 
#1 ·
I am having my hood wrapped in matte black vinyl and also want add matte black stripe on side of car.

Do you all think it would be wrong for me to put t/a stripes on my rt? I have a functional mopar appearence package hood.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Its your car, do what you like... with the T/A hood, I would add T/A stripes... (if it were me).... but with that said... I am OCD, so I would also remove the R/T badge on the grill and put a T/A badge on the rear spoiler, etc... basically use the styling cues from 70' as much as possible - but that is me... lol...

#3 · (Edited)
As Shane said, it's your car. In this case, I would more than likely do the same, makes for a great tribute to the T/A cars of the 70's. Especially with the hood you have.

#5 ·
I am having my hood wrapped in matte black vinyl and also want add matte black stripe on side of car.

Do you all think it would be wrong for me to put t/a stripes on my rt? I have a functional mopar appearence package hood.

I think with your hood you would be better off painting it matte black like the 2017/2018 T/A's. Trying to rap that hood could prove to be a real nightmare.

#9 ·
I will definitly take the rt badge off the grill.

There is a place close by that did the window tint quoted me $300 to wrap hood, scoop and spoiler.

I thought the ta stripe would look good, but then thought maybe i shouldnt cause i dont want to be someone "upbadging" the car and look stupid.

I have been looking all over internet for ta sticker for on spoiler, can only find repop 1970 one. I am not sure if it will fit the 2013 spoiler.

#10 ·
I will definitly take the rt badge off the grill.

There is a place close by that did the window tint quoted me $300 to wrap hood, scoop and spoiler.

I thought the ta stripe would look good, but then thought maybe i shouldnt cause i dont want to be someone "upbadging" the car and look stupid.

I have been looking all over internet for ta sticker for on spoiler, can only find repop 1970 one. I am not sure if it will fit the 2013 spoiler.
It should or buy the one off of the new t/a they are smaller

#12 ·
Do you know if i were to goto dodge dealer if i would be able to buy the 2017 ta decal or know where to get it online.
I know this from experience, the 2017 Challenger T/A Decal that is on the spoiler cannot be bought as just the decal. It comes already applied to the T/A spoiler itself as the whole package part #6DB44RXFAB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.