Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Challenger T/A 392 6 Speed
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ended up diving in and doing it myself. Spent the afternoon doing it. Used Big Worm Graphix. Great company to work with. The door was a bit finicky to line up but I got it. Never did this before so I’m glad I tried it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,110 Posts
Well I ended up diving in and doing it myself. Spent the afternoon doing it. Used Big Worm Graphix. Great company to work with. The door was a bit finicky to line up but I got it. Never did this before so I’m glad I tried it.
Great job, most people don't realize how difficult that job can be when you do it all by yourself!

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
824 Posts
Nicely done! Looks professionally done.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Where did you get that black 392 badge? I’m thinking of adding it to mine when I take delivery of my black TA

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you get that black 392 badge? I’m thinking of adding it to mine when I take delivery of my black TA
MOPAR OEM. It’s matte black and came with a gloss black Hemi badge underneath which I didn’t use. Sorry I don’t have the part number but it’s easy to find

·
Registered
24 Posts
Did you take the 392 decal off first or just place this right on top of it? I might just stick it right on top is there a downside to doing so?

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
824 Posts
Thank you. When I started I began to think do I really wanna try this? 😂
We've all been there. That's when my Dad's expression ... "one man made it. another man ought to be able to fix it (or figure it out)" ... replays in my mind.

Kudos to you for sticking with. You did a great job and have the satisfaction of knowing that you did it yourself.

Reactions: Destroyer Gray T/A

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you take the 392 decal off first or just place this right on top of it? I might just stick it right on top is there a downside to doing so?
It’s stuck on there pretty good. I’ll keep any eye on it. Worst case it came as a set of 2.

·
Registered
2020 392 Scat Pack Widebody
182 Posts
Looks GREAT!! Now that's what a T/A should look like!!

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Very nice - but your TA didn’t come with those strips? I thought it was part of the TA package!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts