Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
It looks like T/A Tuesday was a flop LOL. Not many of these, so we are special.
There were 745 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus units built for the 2017 model year, of those, there were 105 units built in Yellow Jacket Clear Coat paint.
There were 8 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus units built in Yellow Jacket Clear Coat paint and quipped with Black T/A Nappa/Alcantara Seats, Technology Group, Driver Convenience Group, T/A Package, Harman Kardon Audio Group with Subwoofer, High Performance Brakes, 8-Speed Automatic 8HP70 Transmission, 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine, Power Sunroof, Mopar Black Hood Pin Kit, Uconnect 4C Navigation Radio with 8.4 Display and 20x9.0 Forged/Painted Aluminum Wheels for the 2017 model year.

I have 1 of 8 LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How did you mount your front plate?
Good morning! Go to 392advisors dot com. It’s $90 for the bracket. No drilling. They have mount I used that goes in the middle and offset for those with adaptive cruise control. Very simple and clean install. I would definitely use them again.

·
Registered
711 Posts
To me all you are doing is moving the problem around. Why is lower, or off-center better? I considered all the alternatives since I must have one in Texas, and selected the OEM molded method. IMO, it's much cheaper and looks better. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To me all you are doing is moving the problem around. Why is lower, or off-center better? To me that looks like an afterthought. I considered all the alternatives since I must have one in Texas, and selected the OEM molded method. IMO, it's much cheaper and looks better. Just my opinion.
I agree it’s not perfect.We need the front plate in NY. I wish we didn’t. That would solve everything. Before this car I had a Mustang GT. I ended up selling it to a guy in Pennsylvania. They do not require a front plate. I could have sold the car for more if I didn’t have holes in the front bumper from the plate.When I saw there was an option that didn’t require drilling into the bumper I jumped on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good morning! Go to 392advisors dot com. It’s $90 for the bracket. No drilling. They have mount I used that goes in the middle and offset for those with adaptive cruise control. Very simple and clean install. I would definitely use them again.
Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts